Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Why doesn't anyone want me?

Hello everyone,


I know I haven't posted in quite a while. Well, quite frankly my heart just isn't in it. I'm feeling a little down. I know you are asking yourself why a beautiful and talented horse like me would be feeling the blues. I know, I know... I have a lot to be grateful for!


And I am grateful. I am grateful to the rescue people for getting me out of a bad situation. And I am grateful for the buckets and buckets and buckets of food. And for the glorious spring weather and the green and yummy grass. I am grateful for the love and care of my adopters. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but..


Since I came to the rescue last summer, a lot of horses have been adopted out. I mean a lot! So why hasn't anyone even come to look at me? Come on, people, have you seen me? I'm gorgeous! Look at my paint coat. Look at my coloring. I know, you are saying, "But you are so old!" Do I act old? No! I think age is a state of mind - and my mind says I'm only about 5!


Surely someone out there wants me... it really stinks to be passed over again and again!


Looking for my forever home,


Tex from Bluebonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment