Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another day, another case!

Hello everyone!




Have you missed me? I've been off-line a few days! Jennifer went to visit her mother, and her husband is taking care of me. He's nice enough, but he doesn't bring the lap top out. I really had to beg for him to bring it out today.



He is pretty nice, I guess. We finally got rain - real rain! And it flooded my stall. So he moved me to a dry stall. And Jennifer doesn't give me hay because I can't really chew it. He gave me hay, though, and let me try chewing on it. Unfortunately I can't chew well so I end up spitting it out. But I like to try! I hope he talks to Jennifer and she starts giving me hay to try chewing on again.



There was another neglect case today and we have another new family member. Apparently a sheriff's department called and had a horse in bad shape for us. His owners couldn't afford a vet and gave him to the rescue. He's not too skinny but he was left tied up with no water. And his halter grew into his face. He's at the vet now having his wounds treated. He's part of us yet - I hope someone tells him soon about his loving family!



Well, I'm going to go back to gumming on my hay for a bit. I hope you all have a great weekend! Jennifer will be back Monday and then I can be on-line more.



Gumming my hay,




Tex from Bluebonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment