Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hmm... maybe I should be a silly boy, too!

Hey everyone.



So today I watched Jennifer work with Judge. You know, I think I should act spooky, scared and insecure. Because Judge acts that way, and he gets TREATS! Treats I tell you! I mean, I get more food than anyone else, and that's awesome. But I want treats, too!



So today Jennifer got him out of his stall and lead him around. Every few minutes, she stopped, backed him up, pet him and gave him a treat. Before long, he wouldn't take his eyes off of her. This evening it was the same routine. I think I'll pretend I don't know how to lead and see if I get treats, too!



On another note, Jennifer is apparently on the search for a vet. Since she's new to the area, she hadn't had to use a vet yet. But I need my Coggins and she wants a vet to check my teeth. I'm not real crazy about this idea - but I guess I'll deal with it. She's got to find a new vet. I hope it is a nice vet. A vet with treats!



Wanting treats,




Tex from Bluebonnet

1 comment: