Thursday, August 6, 2009

Welcome to my new blog


Hi. My name is Tex. Actually, my name was Cisco until just an hour or two ago, but the person who came to get me changed my name to Tex. She said she always changes a horse’s name when they arrive at her place because when they arrive at her place they’re starting a new life and they should have a new name for their new life.


I guess that doesn’t make a lot of sense unless I tell you a little about myself. First thing you need to know is that I’m a horse. Are you surprised that a horse has a blog? Well, my new human said my story is an important one and she set up this blog so I could share it.


I’m not a young horse, either. My previous person said I was 18, but my name person doesn’t believe I am. She thinks I might be older. And I’m in pretty bad shape. To tell you the truth, I really don’t think I can last much longer. My bones are sticking out every which way, my hair is rough and falling out, I have diarrhea and my mouth is swollen. When this new person came to get me, she asked me to step up into a horse trailer. I wanted to do what she asked because she seemed so nice, but my legs shook. Then she promised me I was going someplace with plenty of food, so I put all my energy into getting into the trailer.


Hey, my new person is coming with a bucket! And it smells like food! I’ve gotta go! I’ll talk to you later.


Hungrily,


Tex from Bluebonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment