Friday, August 14, 2009

Jennifer's excited about something called Nightline?


Wow. Jennifer just came out to give me dinner and something’s gotten into that girl. She was giggling and almost bouncing through the barn. She told me I was going to be famous. Hmm… now not that many horses are famous. I mean there’s horses like Barbaro who are famous for his suffering, but I don’t want to break down on a racetrack. Besides, I’m too skinny to run! And there’s Roy Rogers’ Trigger, but I don’t want to have to run around fighting the bad guys. I still want to eat and eat and eat! I wonder if I looked a little worried because Jennifer said, “Don’t worry about being famous. It won’t be hard!” She went on to tell me that a TV show called Nightline was airing a story on the rescue and how they’re being flooded with neglect cases. And I was going to star in that story.


So I hope you tune into your TV tonight to see me on Nightline. I don’t have a TV set out in the barn, so I won’t get to see it.


Still feeling a little more hopeful,


Tex from Bluebonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment