Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well. Hmph.

Hey guys. Well, I'm more than a little put out with Jennifer today. You see, breakfast is at 8-8:30 am. Lunch is at 2pm and dinner is 8-8:30 pm. Do you know when I got my lunch today? At 3. Yes, 3 pm! I mean, what's up with that? Why make me wait an hour? I'm starving. I mean it, I'm literally starving!



She did apologize and tell me she got carried away working on this fundraiser thing called the Bluebonnet Horse Expo. Apparently it is some big to-do that is supposed to raise money to help the rescue pay bills and help horses. I mean, that's all well and good. But I'm hungry right now!. Seriously.



So when she finally got herself out to feed me, I gave her the cold shoulder. Yep. I did not put my cheek next to hers. Nope. And I didn't let her pet on me at all. And I gave her what-for. I know she doesn't exactly speak horse, but I'm pretty sure even the dog knew what I was saying!



I'll forgive her by dinner time. But really, when a guy is starving you can't just forget to come out until an hour later. How would she feel if she had to wait an hour for her lunch? I bet she wouldn't like it!



Eating my late lunch,




Tex from Bluebonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment