Monday, August 10, 2009

A Nice Surprise Today

I guess by now I don’t have to keep on telling you I’m Tex. You should know by now who I am – this is MY blog, isn’t it?!


So Jennifer is back today, and she brought a surprise today. And I sure liked this surprised! You see, so far she or Laurie were feeding me two times each day. They gave me stuff called beet pulp, sweet feed (yummy!) and pellets. And they mixed it up with water so it was really soupy. This way, even though my teeth aren’t working right I can eat it pretty good. Jennifer says this will help me gain weight so I can get stronger and have my teeth worked on.


Well, anyway, I’m liking my soupy mix and slurp it up. I’m really enthusiastic and that makes Jennifer laugh. So today, I got my breakfast and then Jennifer went back into the house. I didn’t figure to see her again until dinner time. But in the middle of the afternoon, she came back out and fed me. And she told me that this was lunch. And then she came out and gave me dinner, too. That’s three meals in ONE day! I sure hope she keeps up this kind of service. I might actually gain some weight!


Well, it is getting dark and I want to talk to some of the other horses. Talk to you tomorrow!


A little less hungrily,


Tex from Bluebonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment